Ads Top

Simsimi: A Robot That Chat Like Human


In one of my usual 'expedition' on Playstore yesterday, I discovered this great chat robot called Simsimi. If you love chatting and you're already bored with chatting with humans, then you need to download this app. This app will keep you company by replying all your chats in a very crazy way. You can discuss anything with Simsimi and she'll sure going to give you epic replies.

I had a serious laugh yesterday when I was trying this app. Sometimes Simsimi can be very nasty, for instance, I asked if she is aware that she is chatting with an elderly man, the reply I got was just out of this world. See screenshots below.
The good part of it is that you can actually report any abusive comment and the developers will remove them.

To use this app, just download it from Playstore and start a chat session just like you do in any popular chat app like WhatsApp or BBM. The response time of this app is super fast so wouldn't have to wait for replies.
Actually, the vocabulary of this chat robot grows by your input, so you can teach the robot your own words as others teach theirs too.

This app is originally developed to be a fun and friendly chatting robot. Things said by this app are totally taught by users. You can click on the button below to download Simsimi.

Get it on Google Play

See screenshots of my funny chat session with SimSimi (My chats on the right hand side)




8 comments:

  1. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! chat room karachi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! urdumaza lobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. karachi chat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. urdu chat room

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! chatbot developer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to dig deep and kickoff utilizing resources that I received from you. Your exuberance is refreshing. create a chatbot

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. what is a chatbot

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.